Don'ts after a brea...

Notifications
Clear all

Don'ts after a breakup

soumyapyne
Admin
Topic starter
(@soumyapyne)

I know how hard it is to move on from hear quenching breakup.Here few tip may be help you a little bit to move on 

Don't stalk :One of major mistakes ,is stalking our ex partner on social media.Block ,delete number, tell your friends not talk about him/ her immediately after breakup.

Don't idealize: what happen is that we are all human being ,so we have some flaws and qualities. When we broken up with a partner it is very common to idealized the partner.Its see him/her was perfect for you.Thats sure not the case.

Don't booze too much:It is common for boy drink excessively to forget about your past which is never possible .And in the process you will harm yourself a lot.

Don't separate yourself from people: Don't keep your self socially isolated.You may feel not meet anybody or talk to anybody.But don't do it.

Don't talk too much about your ex: It is very common to pour your heart out anger about your ex.If you constantly talk about him/her you will delay your moveon process.

5 Replies
kaitlyndever
(@kaitlyndever)

c s

leenajassi7
(@leenajassi7)

ASDFGHJ

HazelMadison
(@hazelmadison)
Well written. I have read. I wanted to get admission in the university. I thought to read such a post because I have heard that there are many break ups in the university.

1 Reply
soumyapyne
Admin
(@soumyapyne)

@hazelmadison thanks a lot💖

kateee
(@kateee)

jhfxdfcghjkl

Share: